Profile
Crystal ONG
student of class1d'06 and 2d07'
Presbyterian High School
I am fond of....
Eunice Chua
Joy Yuen!
Melissa KOK
Jia Hui
and Eunice!
My beloved Family!
My precious Clips!
My Clothes!, Cute and stylish Stuff!
One and Only Zion Zone 52.9 and its Members!
Ripcurl Stuff!
Tennis!
Singing!
Exercising!
Myself!
and more and more and more!
I yearn for....
Many many nice clothes!
Very good Results!
Putting in my utmost effort in everything i do!
A larger collection of Clips!
More friends!
My family to be happy and healthy always!
More Bags!
Attending Singing Lessons!
Becoming a Banker!
and much much MORE!
Jiang hua




Archives

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009

Clickables


DEAR
leon

Credits

Flash: snapester
Inspiration: *fallenSOUL
Design: measuring summer
Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hi guys!

I'm not really in a good mood today.... perhaps you don't know but that conversation i had in the morning affected my mood a lot.... I just got to say sth about that:
I LOVE MY CCA- ZION ZONE 52.9 AND YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M PROUD TO BE ONE OF THEM AND YOU BETTER RESPECT THAT.
I'm not gonna say the person that upsetted me... In case you don't know, all the stuff that you said to me that morning hurt me. I'm not gonna sit there and do nothing. It's time for me to brace up and make an impact on Zion Zone. But of course, i need all my sec ones, sec twos and threes and fours to help me. We can work together and make sth out of Zion Zone. We can and we will. Get the picture?

I thought i could just forget about this incident but I can't. I shan't argue but instead, I will work even harder to prove you wrong. Thanks a lot.

Great. Enough about that.

I found out that elise is getting cuter and cuter by the day. Haha.
I told jiahui that i have a pimple on my back. It's pain. especially when i lie down on my back. Wonder how I am going to do yoga later.
I had lots of fun at Zion Zone today. The juniors are totally cool and cooperative. Love you guys.
Timothy and Roy had been great today too. Thanks so much.
Basically, everyone had been so wonderful. You guys made my day.

That's about everything that happened today.
Bye!
hug and kisses!
=)

now im done talking 3:03 AM <3