Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day!
Like I've told shiyun,
Valentine's Day is a day full of LOVE
haha
Therefore, to show my love for my friends, I gave them some pretty gifts
Hope they will like it =)
Ohya...
I wanna thank those who gave me so lovely gifts today
Thanks
Jiahui--- for the cute leaf =)
Elise--- for the chocolates =)
Kezia--- for the minute dainty yellow cutie =)
Valerie--- for the lovely gift =)
Paulyn--- for the bracelet and the lollipop =)
Ms Lem--- for the keychain =)
Mrs Lau--- for the oh-so-yummy cookie =)
everyone who wished me a happy valentine's day =)
Bahiemah still owe me my present! hehe
Had E maths paper today...
Hmmm
Was overall quite okay...
But I think I got one question wrong already...
Aiya
Nvm
Tmr will be my SS paper!
Gotta go study for it!
=)
Bye bye!
and...
HAVE A WONDERFUL VALENTINE'S DAY!
May your day be filled with love =)
now im done talking
11:28 PM <3