Sunday, February 10, 2008
Hi guys!
Gone visiting the past few days! kinda fun.... cause I got to eat lots and lots of delicious food!
Yay!
So sorry elise for not being able to talk to you over the phone on friday..... I had to entertain my guests..... must be a cordial and gracious host right? haha....
I will be visiting my anuty's house next sunday too! yay!
can wear pretty pretty clothes
haha
apart from all these stuff, I studied during the break okay? did not play all day long....
haha... i guess it should be compre without summary tmr..... cause that was what Mrs Lau told me...
Haha.... kinda excited for common test actually.....
maybe it's partly because my birthday is rather near to the end of common test and I can celebrate this special day with my family and friends! yay!
haha
I gtg sleep already...
tata! and have a wonderful week!
good luck for the common test too!
=)
I guess I'm gonna go on a "no-more-thinking-of-apple" campaign.
=)
now im done talking
6:03 AM <3