Monday, February 11, 2008
Hi guys!
Had english common test today...
Quite fine I guess...
After that, the teachers conducted a spotcheck for handphones!
O.O
Nigel just came to my table to copy the questions from the board as he could not see them from behind during maths lesson and everyone made so much noise. Aiyoooo.... please lah... is talking to a boy a crime? just one small talk and the boys made such a commotion. AIYOOO
That's why I say,
Girls are better.
Haha
Not being sexist or anything
Don't get me wrong =)
Went to ask Hong lao shi about the higher chinese common test after school today
and she said that we will be tested on 1 compre, zong he tian kong and summary...
I studied, got my factsheet done for tmr's higher chinese test and I'm getting tired.
I guess another day is about to pass again.
And it will be another bright day tmr!
yay!
haha
=)
good night!
Bit by bit, little by little, I'm gonna forget about apple soon.
=)
now im done talking
5:33 AM <3