Sunday, March 09, 2008
Hi guys!
Had JJ Fair ytd!
Busy yet verrrryyyyy FUN!
Let me tell ya,
this carnival is the most fruitful and fun yet!
Seriously, it was.
Firstly, I had my emceeing job to do.
Kinda scary at first
But everything went on smoothly =)
Next, had my deejaying job to do
There were not many dedications at first.
But thanks to the help of some sec ones,
the response grew
We had so many dedications to say.
So FUN!
Got rather stressed at times, especially at night
BUT I got better as paulyn and eunice went for their shifts so that I could take a break.
Ms Lim, Mrs Lua and Mrs Tan complimented Zion Zone!
OH yes!
I'm so gonna reward my Zioners who helped Zion Zone during the JJ Fair.
Must appreciate the presents cause I kinda like burned a hole in my pocket!
hahaha... but this is all worth it =)
I went to help my class's hairspray stall during my break, from 3-5
Also so fun~!
BUT I felt really guilty for one of the customers who got me as the in charge. He was like one of my first few customers and I still did not get the hang of it. So, his hair did not turn out as nice as I thought it would be. Aiya... so here i am saying, SORRY! Fortunately, it's temporary. =)
After that incident, I kinda did the hairspraying stuff quite well. Xiaofeng said that I look like a prefessional hairdresser. Haha! I tell you arhh, I'm not. I just acted like one. You know, the expressions and poise and everything. Haha! one of Ka Ming's friends got me as the hairdresser. He wanted me to dye his hair all yellow. So I did that. And he turned out like an ah mor. HAHA! Quite good huh?
During my break from 6-8,
I went to the 'pub' with elise, bahiemah and maizatul.
not that fun lahh, maybe that's only how I think.
but kinda amazed with the lightings and everything. Really creative. =)
Thank you Janice and Jiahui for the earrings!!!!!!!!!!
I seriously LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REALLY!
I WILL WEAR THEM!
I WILLLLL
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH
DON'T BE ANGRY WITH ME, OKIE?
I REALLLYYYYYYYYYY LOVE THEM!
=)
Played counterstrike at night.
Haha...not really actually
we played catching and stuff instead
so scary but fun!
hahahaha
Had to pack up after JJ fair
kept singing the low song with my friends
hahahahaha
Thanks for the wonderful day people!
Love ya!
Crystal =)
now im done talking
6:55 AM <3