Saturday, March 01, 2008
Hi guys!
It has been a really tiring day for me!
Firstly, I woke up at 6.40am for my hcl oral and lc exam.... I said a lot of 'ermmm's in the conversation! aiya!
Next, went home and had blitz after that.... Blitz was fun! Me,julia,behiemah,elise,sharon and maizatul were like knocking on every door in that district. I realised that dogs can be kinda fierce and scary after all. Gained a lot of experience from today's blitz! But I'm really sad for elise,sharon and maizatul as thye got scolded by a woman for nothing. Seriously, I think that woman has such an incontinent of temper. Forget about her okay? It is not even your fault. Maybe she had a bad morning or sth.... Dont't think so much into it! =)
Then, had to rush for something else again. run, run, run... I was half an hour late.... but nvm, everything was okay
So sorry friends, for needing you guys to fetch me to the bus stop! I am so thankful =)
Then, had dinner with my parents and went to my grandma's house
And I'm here, tired.
Good Night.
now im done talking
5:05 AM <3