Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Hi guys!
It's my dearest friend's b'day tmr!
haha
May the b'day girl be blessed with happiness always
Happy Birthday Eve Elise!
Yay!
I watched the 'ah wang' show just now, like I always do
yeah, that show is really worth watching.
It is sooooo touching and at the same time, funny.
Yeah, so nice.
I eat whenever I feel stressed.
Eat, eat and eat
Especially nowadays, when my mid year exams are coming.
It's like I'm not even hungry but my brain is telling me to eat
well, but the good thing is that I don't feel that stressed whenever I eat something.
an interesting de-stress method, yeah?
Have to buy more food to binge on tmr
=)
Don't be scared.
lol
It's not that I'm stressed everytime
Just sometimes.
=)
Crystal =)
You and Me by Lifehouse is just soooo awesome!
now im done talking
6:49 AM <3