Profile
Crystal ONG
student of class1d'06 and 2d07'
Presbyterian High School
I am fond of....
Eunice Chua
Joy Yuen!
Melissa KOK
Jia Hui
and Eunice!
My beloved Family!
My precious Clips!
My Clothes!, Cute and stylish Stuff!
One and Only Zion Zone 52.9 and its Members!
Ripcurl Stuff!
Tennis!
Singing!
Exercising!
Myself!
and more and more and more!
I yearn for....
Many many nice clothes!
Very good Results!
Putting in my utmost effort in everything i do!
A larger collection of Clips!
More friends!
My family to be happy and healthy always!
More Bags!
Attending Singing Lessons!
Becoming a Banker!
and much much MORE!
Jiang hua




Archives

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009

Clickables


DEAR
leon

Credits

Flash: snapester
Inspiration: *fallenSOUL
Design: measuring summer
Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Hi there!

Elise said that I have not been updating my blog lately
Therefore, here I am!
I have nothing much to talk about actually
It is like one moment I have so much stuff I want to say but in the next moment I don't feel like posting anything.
Haha
anyway,
Zion Zone juniors are super duper cute!
hahaha
a mixture of many kinds of people with different personalities
Some are naughty
Some are talkative
Some are guai
Some are friendly
and there is one who always acts as a ghost by letting her loooooong hair down to cover her face
I tell you, it's SCARY!
hahahaha
hopefully this batch of adorable sec ones will help to make a positive difference in Zion Zone 52.9
I will definitely work really hard for Zion Zone too.
YAY!
I love my cca!

okay okay
That's all for now

bye!

now im done talking 7:23 AM <3