Monday, May 12, 2008
Heyaaaaaa
Wow
It's been such a long time since my last post
but nvm,
I will just cut the crap and summarize the stuff that happened to me previously.
Well,
first and foremost
mid-year exams are over!
Next, played hard with my friends(and more to come too) =)
Next, was mother's day!
HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY MUMMY!
I love you so much! Hope you like the earrings i bought for you!
Thanks for showering your love on me throughtout the years
I will continue to love you dearly, mummy! =)
Next,
okay okay
now for something important.
as in really important and worth celebrating for.
MANU WON THE EPL!
Oh yes man!
I watched the match and I tell you, I was realllllyyy nervous for them.
But actually, my anxiety was uncalled for as duh, manu will definitely win wigan right???
yeah.
hahaha
Chelsea and Bolton had a draw.
Like wow.
I thought Chelsea won bolton but when i switched to channel no 1 at the end of the manu match, bolton had an equaliser.
But anyway, nvm.
The most important thing is that MANU won, fullstop.
hahahaha
Liverpool was kinda good too as they got in as fourth, so Elise, don't be green-eyed okay?
hahaha
yeah.
Just minutes ago, I was glancing throught blogs and their links and I realised that there are many manu supporters out there. Football is such a fun sport actually. It will be so fun if I am able to learn how to play football as in professionally. That will be so cool. =)
Okay.
That's all.
Good Night! =)
now im done talking
6:44 AM <3