Profile
Crystal ONG
student of class1d'06 and 2d07'
Presbyterian High School
I am fond of....
Eunice Chua
Joy Yuen!
Melissa KOK
Jia Hui
and Eunice!
My beloved Family!
My precious Clips!
My Clothes!, Cute and stylish Stuff!
One and Only Zion Zone 52.9 and its Members!
Ripcurl Stuff!
Tennis!
Singing!
Exercising!
Myself!
and more and more and more!
I yearn for....
Many many nice clothes!
Very good Results!
Putting in my utmost effort in everything i do!
A larger collection of Clips!
More friends!
My family to be happy and healthy always!
More Bags!
Attending Singing Lessons!
Becoming a Banker!
and much much MORE!
Jiang hua




Archives

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009

Clickables


DEAR
leon

Credits

Flash: snapester
Inspiration: *fallenSOUL
Design: measuring summer
Friday, May 16, 2008

Hi guys!

First and foremost, I wanna say something to my dearest darling Elise: Cheer up, okay? It's not o levels, it's just the mid year. There's still next term, and next next term and next next next term... so on so forth... there are still so many opportunities for you to showcase your talent and intelligence. Not everyone is perfect, there are bound to be ups and downs in life, so don't let one small little thing affect your route to success. Cheer up, darling! =)

Cheer up, Jiahui! Hopefully you are fine by now. I will always be there for you. Someone for me to argue with huh? hahaha

having a performance tmr. I really hope I will be able to put up an awesome and enjoyable performance for the audience. I will try my best. =)
I played around with the makeup just now. Hahahaha. Well, I don't know how to as this is kinda one of my first few times doing this. I'm not really good at it. Haha. Still not sure if I should wear a dress or the blouse and jeans tmr. nvm, will decide tmr.

Did fairly well for my mye but I have to work much harder still. not satisfied with my e maths and physics results. sigh... must continue to strive for success! this time my languages are quite good, better than i thought it would be. i got a b4 for my hcl which I think is really good already because I heard from my friends that many failed. For english, the highest in my class is weili. He got a 70 i think. I got 65 which I think is also quite good. But still, there's room for improvement and I will try my very best and work even harder next time. =)

now im done talking 6:21 AM <3