Wednesday, June 11, 2008
I'm back from JAPAN
Well, it was kinda fun. It would be more fun if I bought more clothes.
Haha. I bought like 3 skirts and a blouse and a pair of nike shoes and many prezzies and accessories and food and ornaments and many other stuff. The people there provide excellent service. They are polite, friendly and helpful. Japan is super clean. I love their toilet bowls. We can even set the temperature of the toilet bowls' seats. like whoa.
I think I will update more next time. haha yeah. but anyway, I bought prezzies for my friends and zion zone members! =)
OHYA
guess what
I took the A380.
Like whoa WHOA
yay! so happy!
I will update more next time!
Sayonara!
Enough of japanese girl.
Alright.
Bye Bye!
woah, I'm like talking to myself.
Haha whatever
Bye!
now im done talking
3:48 AM <3